Convalmore Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Rare and selected Convalmore Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Convalmore was a distillery in Dufftown in the Speyside region was founded on June 2, 1893 by a group of Glasgow businessmen, opened in 1894 and is now one of the closed Destilleries. The distillery was built in 1904 to W. P. Lowrie and Co Ltd. sold, which already in 1906 by James Buchanan and Co Ltd. were taken over. On October 29, 1909, large parts of the distillery were destroyed by fire, after reconstruction in 1910 a Coffey was shut installed with a capacity of 2273 liters per hour, but it was in 1915 removed. Ten years later, in 1925, the distillery of the Distillers Company Ltd. adopted (DCL) and 1930 to their daughter Scottish Malt Distillers (SMD) passed. 1964 installed in addition to the original two stills two more. Since 1985, the distillery is decommissioned. United Distillers (UD), the successor to the DCL, sold to William Grant and Sons which they use today in 1990 as warehouses for the Glenfiddich now emptied conditioning. Today bottlings of the Scottish distillery Convalmore are rarely available and are among the rare single malt Scotch whiskies, most from independent bottlers who have had or have old barrels in their warehouses

Show 1 to 4 (from a total of 4 products)